Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

17 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Not going to be popular, but I’d look at one £40m striker and then..... Deeney too. Yes I know who he supports, but his hustle up top us what we miss.

I'd rather Pukki from Norwich if we going to raid the relegated clubs

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Not going to be popular, but I’d look at one £40m striker and then..... Deeney too. Yes I know who he supports, but his hustle up top us what we miss.

I love Deeney's attitude, but his is too old these days, he is more Grant Holt than Benzema sadly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I love Deeney's attitude, but his is too old these days, he is more Grant Holt than Benzema sadly.

He also couldn't come here sir. Pointless even trying.

Majority Chelmsley Wood boys like him hate Villa with a passion. Deeney hate us especially after we released his younger brother Ellis. He wouldn't even attend a trial for us before he signed for Walsall when he was at Chelmsley Wood.

I should know i grew up in Castle Bromwich almost next door to the Wood, 

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

:crylaugh: This was today, contains swear word

Edited by Genie
  • Haha 3

i hope all the ground work has been done already to get some of these targets in early, i would loan davis out to a championship team,get rid of samatta to some club in turkey maybe get most of his fee back if we are lucky, wesley would be 2nd or 3rd choice next season, keep trez as a sub next season, 2 new wingers/ wide forwards ............exciting eh🥳

• Like 1

Just now, ciggiesnbeer said:

I know I shouldnt like him , but I do. :)

Actually, I do too. I know he’s a nose, and hates Villa but I quite like how honest he is (scores a few goals too). 
He’s not what Villa need though at this stage.

6 minutes ago, Villa94 said:

i hope all the ground work has been done already to get some of these targets in early, i would loan davis out to a championship team,get rid of samatta to some club in turkey maybe get most of his fee back if we are lucky, wesley would be 2nd or 3rd choice next season, keep trez as a sub next season, 2 new wingers/ wide forwards ............exciting eh🥳

Trezeguet apparently off to Galatasaray. Been done deal last few months

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Get on the phone tonight and see how much watford want for sarr

Over £30mil as Liverpool rumoured be interested.

He's also very good friend's with Mane.

Edited by Villan4Life

A couple of quick marquee signings to show intent and persuade Jack to stay. Centre and wide forwards ideally. 

Add a couple of longer term prospects and 1 or 2 experienced PL players to bulk out the squad. 

Hopefully an exciting few weeks.