Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

I was expecting a more serious scout report when I saw your name come up, but this will do, nicely.

Good old Kindergarten Cop!!! :D

Yeah, Bertrand Traoré is a proper ca-ca poo-poo player

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, paul514 said:

He doesn't seem that bad? 85 games (when looking at mins only) and 33 goals 17 assists so 50 in 85

Fee is close to what we’ve been quoted for Rashica so possibly trying to spur that deal on. If it was between Traore or King I would take Traore every time though. 

1 minute ago, NSmith22 said:

Fee is close to what we’ve been quoted for Rashica so possibly trying to spur that deal on. If it was between Traore or King I would take Traore every time though. 

I'd pretty much take any wide forward over King 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, NSmith22 said:

possibly trying to spur that deal on. If it was between Traore or King I would take Traore every time though. 

I would say it's possibly trying to tell another club in Europe to hurry up, I could be wrong.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

20 minutes ago, paul514 said:

He doesn't seem that bad? 85 games (when looking at mins only) and 33 goals 17 assists so 50 in 85 for Lyon 

He was really good for Ajax in their europa league run in 2017. Flopped a bit at Lyon and mostly an unused sub for them currently as they have Memphis Depay and Dembele in attack.

Came through at Chelsea so won't have an issue adapting back to England.

It seems excessive but we need to be thinking long term. Rashica, Traore and another striker on top of Watkins would sort our final third out for years and possibly convince Jack to stay longer.

Eventually we need to stop spending 80m on new attackers every summer and sign some good ones so we can concentrate on other areas next summer so this is pretty promising I reckon.

20 minutes ago, WooJung said:

Josh King hasn't even made the bench for Bournemouth today. 

Make of this what you will

He's in Norway isn't he so was never going to play for them. Don't think it means a transfer anywhere is imminent though as Watford had loads of their key players missing last night.

19 minutes ago, paul514 said:

He doesn't seem that bad? 85 games (when looking at mins only) and 33 goals 17 assists so 50 in 85 for Lyon 

Numbers skewed from a good season he had a few years back.  He has not even come off the bench in the first two Lyon matches this season with 5 substitutes allowed. Two other forwards subbed in ahead of him, so it's not like Memphis and Dembele are holding him back. 

The Burkina Faso international, who can play anywhere across a front three, scored one goal and assisted three in 23 league games last season.

I love reading this about all our forward targets 💪🏾

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN