Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

16 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is he better or worse than Anwar and Trez?

Is he fast?

Does he have room for improvement?

Maybe questions we should ask ourselves?

Re: Traore

He'd be a slight improvement on AEG.  No way you pay 17M+ for such a player. Fringe Lyon players have all been selling for less than 5M this window.  He might be worth a couple of million above that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is he better or worse than Anwar and Trez?

Is he fast?

Does he have room for improvement?

Maybe questions we should ask ourselves?

Re: Traore

He isn't better than trez or el ghazi. Scored fewer and got fewer assists in the same number of games in a worse league. 

Not just saying this because he got an assist today (and I've been his biggest critic in fairness), but I think Trez's heart is definitely there. Think he deserves another chance especially now he'll actually be supplying chances to somebody who WANTS to score. Get Rashica in I think we are near enough done.

So as an attack/midfield this looks a hell of a lot better.

- - - - - - -  Watkins - - - - - - 

- Trez - Grealish - Rashica (?) -

- - - - McGinn - - Luiz - - - - 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Rob Dorsett is a terrible hack who should be ignored at all costs.

I can just imagine Purslow meeting up with Dorsett in a Costa somewhere.

"So Rob, here's a deal, we've only got £25m to spend and not sure if it's going to be on a goalkeeper or striker. Promise you won't say anything."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Adam2003 said:

Poor Leeds finding out you can play so well against these big teams and still come away with nothing. Love to see it. 

To be fair, thats the worst Liverpool have played in years. If they think this is the usual standard they're in for a shock. Liverpools defence were like pub players today.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

To be fair, thats the worst Liverpool have played in years. If they think this is the usual standard they're in for a shock. Liverpools defence were like pub players today.

That’s my point though, Leeds probably more up for this game than any other, Liverpool a shambles, Leeds score 3... and still nothing to show for it. It’s tough getting promoted to this league.

• Like 1