Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

55 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He was really good for Ajax in their europa league run in 2017. Flopped a bit at Lyon and mostly an unused sub for them currently as they have Memphis Depay and Dembele in attack.

Came through at Chelsea so won't have an issue adapting back to England.

It seems excessive but we need to be thinking long term. Rashica, Traore and another striker on top of Watkins would sort our final third out for years and possibly convince Jack to stay longer.

Eventually we need to stop spending 80m on new attackers every summer and sign some good ones so we can concentrate on other areas next summer so this is pretty promising I reckon.

The stats I mentioned were Lyon only.

i think it’s worth mentioning on your 80m point that by the time next summer has ended we should have good money coming in for players we no longer need unlike at the moment plus perhaps a few high value players that may get picked off by top clubs further topping up future budgets.

We can’t have net spends over over 100m in perpetuity especially as our wage bill rises having to give out good contracts to our successful players. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I know nothing of this player but sounds like villa fans that watch Lyon aren’t impressed. Did he play against City

41 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Ohhhh one I can translate 

“OL have just turned down a firm offer of € 17m (+ bonus) for Bertrand Traoré from Aston Villa. Lyon still believe they can get € 25m for the ex-Chelsea player.”

Edited by jim