Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, KH** said:

Nothing I love more than foreign reports that I can't understand. I see Edouard, 43.2, and Villa and it makes me all tingly inside and I don't understand what it says so I can't call bullshit like I would with an English language site.

38 minutes ago, sne said:

We pretty much only have 1 wide player of PL standard and that's Grealish who some want to move into CM (I don't) so just like in January and since the wide position really needs to be addressed.

Getting a quality RW with pace is still the most important issue. Fail to do that and we will 100% be in a relegation fight again. Trez, ElGhazi and Jota are not good enough.

Unless we get a top quality AMC then i don't want us to play Grealish on the left . I would rather us get a dazzling LW and move Grealish into the central role across the middle. Rashica or Benrahma i feel it may be one of the two well i hope so as I'm not keen on anyone else we have been linked to. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RicRic said:

Unless we get a top quality AMC then i don't want us to play Grealish on the left . I would rather us get a dazzling LW and move Grealish into the central role across the middle. Rashica or Benrahma i feel it may be one of the two well i hope so as I'm not keen on anyone else we have been linked to. 

We need 2 top quality wingers in and maybe a new DCM for that to work IMO. Provided we are to continue with the 4-3-3 or similar.

Think a central midfield with Luiz, McGinn and Grealish would struggle, especially defensively.

4 minutes ago, RicRic said:

With all the links to forwards it seems likely we plan to move Grealish into midfield again. 

I think we are after three forwards with real pace to help play on the counterattack. 

Edited by LondonLax
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, John said:

Odsonne Edouard leaving Celtic.
According to FotoSpor, Aston Villa will be very close to securing the French striker for a budget of around 43.2 million euros

image.jpeg.110de6a515b1942d8b830667d3f173d4.jpeg

We must be preparing the offer 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Lyon fans would be happy to get 5-10M for him.  So rejecting a 17M offer makes me think the news is not credible.  I would really lose my faith in our recruitment if we signed this guy.

He doesn't seem that bad? 85 games (when looking at mins only) and 33 goals 17 assists so 50 in 85 for Lyon 

Edited by paul514
adding