Generic Virus Thread

villakram

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Really need to see this data alongside vaccination status. 

This. It's what they're not telling us. Positive tests don't mean shit if they're like all the people I know who've got it and exhibit only mild systems. If most of the hospital cases are unvaccinated, then that's where the problem lies. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 2

I guess this is why the gov are still resisting more measures. In context, the vaccines are still doing a massive job of keeping a lid on it and things aren't as bad as they seem:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, blandy said:

Testing hasn't really increased

Capture.PNG

but cases have shot up

Capture.PNG

I meant the comparison to other countries on that graph shown earlier. The UK tests a lot more widely than other countries so likely finds a lot more cases.

• Like 2

Got my PCR result back finally… positive as expected. I’m having waves of feeling crap (chills, blocked nose mainly), especially last night having the chills but nothing too overpowering that probably would have done me in had i not had the vaccine. 
I’m probably well enough to log on from home but **** it. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Now that they've lost interest in Brexit, looks like this is where the lunatic cult section of the country is now focusing their interest:

Did I correctly hear him say that the Pope is in charge of all the businesses in the World and has enforced personal accountability on NHS workers?!

23 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Did I correctly hear him say that the Pope is in charge of all the businesses in the World and has enforced personal accountability on NHS workers?!

Come on, everyone knows that the Pope is the real power behind Bill Gates and George Soros.

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Come on, everyone knows that the Pope is the real power behind Bill Gates and George Soros.

Well, it’s a well known fact, Sunny Jim that there’s a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentaveret, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as the meadows. Who’s in it? The Queen, the Vatican, the Rothschilds and Colonel Sanders.

Â