Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

15 minutes ago, Tumblerseven said:

He wasnt bad  but he clearly had friction with luiz in midfield. They sometimes played in the same spot and nakamba would just left standing near luiz. Nakamba didint actively create triangles for our midfield players he was kinda static just standing. 

There was a really weird one where he stood about a metre from Barkley on top of the closest Newcastle player.

Apart from that he was outstanding with little pressure on the ball. Hopefully he backs himself to pass more quickly as he's shown he can do it and break the lines well when he isn't panicking.

He played really well.  A great game. 

But my god he made me jittery when he was taking those short passes off Martinez with a Newcastle player up his ass.

He dealt with them well though. Credit where it's due!

30 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Marvelous Beckenbauer.

That pass map is **** insane. I mean, seriously good. 

Marvelous was marvellous tonight. Brilliant to come in and seamlessly fit into this team with what they're doing this season. The same as when Elmo, El Ghazi and others have played. The training sessions must be absolutely amazing to watch. The football we play is sublime at times so imagine what that would be like to see without any pressure/points at stake? 

Â