Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

I am surprised we did t use all our subs up just wasting time one after the other.

I was hoping wed of seen some Soson as that's how they were saying it on sky, not sure if that is pronounced right though.

7 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I am surprised we did t use all our subs up just wasting time one after the other.

I was hoping wed of seen some Soson as that's how they were saying it on sky, not sure if that is pronounced right though.

its pronounced Sans-on (emphasis on the last O).

We will just call him Sanson though im sure.

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Surely 5th choice now we've signed Sanson. 

Sanson isnt a Nakamba type player.

Luiz and Nakamba are the DM's (6s), McGinn & Sanson are the 8s (maybe Ramsey also?), Barkley, Sanson & Ramsey are the 10s. (from what i have seen)

Although i have seen it written somewhere that McGinn & Sanson could act as a double DM pairing against teams where a true DM isnt critical, as neither are natural DMs (6s).

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

I think Nakamba is a second choice player, as a DM he's only really competing with Luiz for a place in the starting line-up, it's not as if Luiz gets injured we're then going to play Ramsey, McGinn or Barkley as defensive midielders. Sanson can supposedly play DM as well, but it's not really a speciallity position for him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Sanson isnt a Nakamba type player.

Luiz and Nakamba are the DM's (6s), McGinn & Sanson are the 8s (maybe Ramsey also?), Barkley, Sanson & Ramsey are the 10s. (from what i have seen)

Although i have seen it written somewhere that McGinn & Sanson could act as a double DM pairing against teams where a true DM isnt critical, as neither are natural DMs (6s).

I would still like to see us sign a true dedicated DM in every sense of the word, perhaps in the Summer.

I agree with you....we just play players there.

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

I would still like to see us sign a true dedicated DM in every sense of the word, perhaps in the Summer.

I agree with you....we just play players there.

100% we need a proper DM, who "can also play" (before some VTers lose their minds :P)

i think the DM and AM positions are the most critical for us this summer.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

image.thumb.png.db1bb7e008ea00fb27282e97f37112be.png

Not since this faithful day have we been as well stocked in midfield. 

Wow. How far we have come. Easy to forget just how terrible a squad we used to have*

*except Alan Hutton because he is ace
giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

eit edit: I guess gestede is now playing A league? Hmm i might catch a game.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 1

Â