Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

9 hours ago, HongKongVillan said:

Shame he never scored for us and couldn't post "Marvellous!!!" During a match thread. All the best Marv!!!

I know how you feel, but I enjoyed adding "Marvellous" when I described a couple of his performances, when I used to do our Player Match Ratings. ;)

I'm really pleased that Marv has finally got the move, that his performances during Luton's promotion season fully merited. Well done to both clubs for getting the deal done and very best wishes for the future to Marvelous!  He always gave 100% for us and he did so with a beaming smile:):

Marvelous Nakamba vows to live up to his name as he becomes Aston Villa's  12th transfer signing this summer – The Sun | The Sun Aston Villa star Marvelous Nakamba 'excited' as major project gets underway  - Birmingham Live Aston Villa 1-2 Manchester City: Carabao Cup final – as it happened |  Carabao Cup | The Guardian Aston Villa injury woes ahead of crucial Southampton clash 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Nice to see Marv get a good reception today, and good to see him applaud the Villa fans when he was subbed in the second half. Top bloke.

Agreed. Such a nice guy and a decent player to boot.

• Like 1

Â