Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

2 hours ago, paul514 said:

I wouldn't know either way but I do think the average fan these days doesn't understand how much bog standard premier league players get now.

The information is out there the clubs have to be fairly transparent with that type of thing, he was on more than SJM before his new contract pretty shocking really. When you look at wages it's quite an eye opener wondering why player A is on more/less than player B.

Did well today, kept it ticking, everyone had more time on the ball today which I feel Nakamba needs sometimes, so will be interesting to see how he does next time out but he made no mistakes, kept the ball moving, wasn't too cautious and made sure he gave it to the skill players rather than be too ambitious and put us under pressure.

Would like to see him move to a new position a bit quicker at times. Sometimes he gets in the way a bit after giving it. 

But good performance from him

Just now, kidlewis said:

He did well against a side who offered no pressure. Ideal game for McGinn to miss. 

I think he’d struggle against other opposition but he matched the Newcastle midfield and that’s all that mattered. 👍🏼

He gets rattled when the pace of the game picks up and he is pressed if he could get a handle on that he can play. Last season at times he was just run ragged very easy when on the ball.

Â