Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

This man pretty much kept us up with huge goals at the tail end of the 20/21 season. And who could forget the last min winner to send us to the cup final. 

He had his limitations but always have 100% and for that he deserves our respect! 

• Like 1

He’s left to better himself… he probably didn’t want to leave… and he isn’t going to be playing against us

So therefore…

Good luck Trez… You will be fondly remembered for everything you did!

Youre welcome back to visit us anytime!

What he lacked in ability, he made up for in heart. Scored some big goals for us. 

All the best Trez!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

The second best Trezeguet to play professional football.

Thanks for the goals - not just in the league but that one against Leicester in the cup too.  What a moment that was.

A placed, side foot volley with his weak foot in the 93rd minute.  Yeah, that'll do Trez :D

Amazing to think that Nyland and Trezeguet were the main reasons we got to Wembley.  Football, eh?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 04/07/2022 at 13:04, CarryOnVilla said:

I can see why this deal took so long to complete. All the waiting was for Trez to complete his signature 

Christ. Is he signing to play football for a football club, or as a Knight in the Ottoman Empire? 

32 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Watching that has just reminded me of how much Jack Woodward makes my ears hurt. It angers me as I’d like to watch the highlights more often, but I can’t with him screaming in my ear 😔

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Â