Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Good Luck Trez.

Only Guilbert, Dougie, Hourihane, AEG, Konsa, Mings, Hause and McGinn left from the class of 19.

Wesley 😉

Hourihane technically gone now

Edited by Zatman

Thinking about Trez now he is off.... 4.5m isn't a terrible fee considering he only had a year left on his deal and a bad injury to get over last season.

I am amazed that the teams that are expected to be in the bottom 5 next season didn't have some serious interest in him considering that he scores goals and works so hard.

All the best.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Thinking about Trez now he is off.... 4.5m isn't a terrible fee considering he only had a year left on his deal and a bad injury to get over last season.

I am amazed that the teams that are expected to be in the bottom 5 next season didn't have some serious interest in him considering that he scores goals and works so hard.

All the best.

I kind of get it with Trez, especially because of the injury, but I think there's one or two of those clubs who would benefit from El Ghazi, and it's a bit annoying that the Everton debacle seems to have completely tarnished his brand.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Be interesting to see if our social media follower numbers dip now

Oh really did he have a toxic following?

I try to stay away from Socials comments sections; were they as bad as when we rattled the entirety of Tanzania?

Edited by est1874

Just now, est1874 said:

Good to see the club finally receiving

Oh really did he have a toxic following?

I try to stay away from Socials comments sections; were they as bad as when we rattled the entirety of Tanzania?

You could say that.  It certainly wasn't a good look for the club having 30k+ angry reactions to a post backing the rainbow laces campaign.

Â