Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Well i was clearly referring to his club level as said here

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Or maybe the league is just utter gash compared to here

He plays in turkey not talking about what he does internationally in a meaningless friendly 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Well i was clearly referring to his club level as said here

He plays in turkey not talking about what he does internationally in a meaningless friendly 

Good save 😂

• Haha 2

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
10 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

A much maligned player, who was definitely limited in certain aspects of his play. Where he was not limited in anyway was with the heart, passion and fight he played with.

On this day 4 years ago he scored one of goals (and he did score quite a few) that inevitably allowed us to stay up in that mental Covid season.

I will always remember Trez with fond memories, not because he was an excellent player, but because he always played with an excellent attitude.

without downplaying Trez, we didnt play this day 4 years ago as was lockdown

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

without downplaying Trez, we didnt play this day 4 years ago as was lockdown

Then why did I see a post about on this day 4 years ago... There was a crowd so last match before lockdown?

I just checked and you are correct! 

I wish I could whose page posted it, but it definitely said on this day in 2020...

I am very cynical person, I don't like that I didn't research this before posting 😅

I'm happy to be corrected, now I am going to find the post, check the opponent and find the fixture...

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Then why did I see a post about on this day 4 years ago... There was a crowd so last match before lockdown?

I just checked and you are correct! 

I wish I could whose page posted it, but it definitely said on this day in 2020...

I am very cynical person, I don't like that I didn't research this before posting 😅

I'm happy to be corrected, now I am going to find the post, check the opponent and find the fixture...

April 2021 he did score twice vs Fulham, maybe was that

53 minutes ago, Zatman said:

April 2021 he did score twice vs Fulham, maybe was that

I just found it, it was against Leicester on the 29th of January 2020.

Trezeguet scored the winner in the 93rd minute to put us into the league cup final.

Edited by Villan_of_oz

Â