Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

22 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

There was a stat flying around that he was but he’s never looked quick to me.

Are these the same stats that reckoned Bjorn Engels could move at 36.9km/h and was the 9th fastest man in the Premier League?

(I’m no tech expert, but I think “margin of error” might play a role in some of these numbers).

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Loxstock92 said:

Trez off to turkey.

Italian on Bentancur thread, Turkish on the Trez thread….Guys, I’m 45 years old and I’m still struggling learning the English language 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Loxstock92 said:

Trez off to turkey.

Apparently it's not called Turkey anymore because their bat shit crazy little despot don't want to be associated with the bird and bad movies. It's Turkyie now.

True story :crylaugh:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Apparently it's not called Turkey anymore because their bat shit crazy little despot don't want to be associated with the bird and bad movies. It's Turkyie now.

I’ve edited it for you 😂👍

• Haha 1

If Trezeguet moves on I’ll thank him for his contributions and wish him well (in my imagination as I don’t actually know him). He’s not quite been the wondrous winger we all wanted, but he’s scored some great goals and at critical times. His energy and work rate were exceptional, we appreciated that, even if his technique was lacking. 

How long as he got left on his contract? That will affect his transfer fee I expect. If we can get anywhere close to £10m I’d be happy.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, sne said:

tbh The Turkyie decision does at least make sense, unlike most of the the other stuff :D

Not watching any of it so not a clue - what's the chance of trez winning thr afcon whilst still here? 

Would be a nice end

He's been OK, says more about where we were as a club and where we now are, I always thought we signed signed with a bit of a safety net around him, we needed a body and if we'd have gone down he'd have stuck around and helped get us back up so signing him made sense, we're not there anymore 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

He's not even in the worst hundred. 

I agree he needs to move on, but that's an absurd claim. 

Seriously? He's pretty bad... but I suppose he does have a knack for finding the net.

2019/20 PL statistics 

34 appearances 6 goals 1 assist

Good figures for a struggling team, which we were...

Trezeguet was crucial in our form after Project Restart and scored a few really important goals to keep us up.

I personally think he and Luiz were standout performers those last half a dozen games or so.

Wish him all the best, he needs a move now.

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang
Spelling
  • Like 4

Â