Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

48 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i mean.....

urm...

Richarlison vs Trez.

Is this even a discussion?

Richarlison is a good player in a bad team, Trez is a Championship player in an average team.

Granted Richarlison was probably.......a bit over priced, but i dont think its a reasonable comparison to defend how poor Trez is.

I was calling Richarlison a flat track bully with terrible on target shots % and goal conversion since he was at Watford. Last season his goal conversion was worse than Joelinton. 

I stand by initial comment

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

I was calling Richarlison a flat track bully with terrible on target shots % and goal conversion since he was at Watford. Last season his goal conversion was worse than Joelinton. 

I stand by initial comment

I want to say he's overperformed his xG more than he's underperformed it according to fbref and whilst that is still true, it hides a bit of nuance in there. He's either one of the worst finishers in his position in a season or one of the best. There's no in between for him.

That said, I do think Richarlison is rather overrated considering his output. The fact that Everton supposedly turned down 100m euros for him is a massive joke

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Trezeguet...

Hails from a land that's oh-so far away

He signed for Villa and he's here to stay..

Oh I believe... In Trezeguet

Nice song but he scores the winner in the final and we trouser £30m for him in the summer window. 

Â