Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

I don't particularly rate Southgate but seeing people preemptively laying into him for things he didn't actually do does at least make me feel somewhat sympathetic to him.

I hope Tyrone continues his excellent form over from last match. Seems like the jersey is his to lose, as it should be.

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

As no one remembers he exists, and also plays for us, and is in the starting line up - I just wanted to attempt to create a diversion from the Elephant at Wembley, as well as say COME ON BIG MAN!!!!

I hate the disrespect he is getting in the media from the stupid pundits. You'd think he was a league 1 player in as a desperate last resort. His experience and voice are the bedrock if our back 4 and we have just come off the 3rd best defensive record in the prem and the poxy media are desperate for slabhead who is 10% better then Ty on his best day if at all to start. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

I don't particularly rate Southgate but seeing people preemptively laying into him for things he didn't actually do does at least make me feel somewhat sympathetic to him.

I hope Tyrone continues his excellent form over from last match. Seems like the jersey is his to lose, as it should be.

Yeah, Southgate is generally a rubbish manager but he got it right for Croatia in fairness. Southgate is correct in that he has to manage the way he believes and if that means leaving Jack out and moving Ty to the bench then so be it. He'll regret it.

2 hours ago, Panto_Villan said:

I'm glad Tyrone did indeed continue his excellent form. What a colossus.

My sympathy for Southgate has entirely evaporated though.

Did us proud again. I hope those fairweather football fans who've only seen Mings on MOTD will eat some humble pie soon. Might not get the chance though because you just know Maguire is coming straight back in.

1 hour ago, jimmygreaves said:

Why is it always a "Rolls Royce"...... Not, say, a Bentley or Maybach????

Or a Lanchester!

I was going to say its because RR is quintessentially English, but they're all German now! 

Â