Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Remembering how low I felt after Mings went off and we lost 5-1 after all the pre season excitement, I was still shell shocked from the news about Emi days earlier. So upsetting seeing Mings in agony from something so innocuouss, I didnt care about the result then, just concerned for him, and our season.

Looking to where we are now is nothing short of incredible, Mings has more than played his part in all of this, in my dreams he, and Emi, come on for the last few minutes vs Liverpool to celebrate a truly incredible season. I know it's not going to happen so soon, but when it does, I think we will raise the roof and then some. Ear plugs needed! 

Get them in the squad!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Remembering how low I felt after Mings went off and we lost 5-1 after all the pre season excitement, I was still shell shocked from the news about Emi days earlier. So upsetting seeing Mings in agony from something so innocuouss, I didnt care about the result then, just concerned for him, and our season.

Looking to where we are now is nothing short of incredible, Mings has more than played his part in all of this, in my dreams he, and Emi, come on for the last few minutes vs Liverpool to celebrate a truly incredible season. I know it's not going to happen so soon, but when it does, I think we will raise the roof and then some. Ear plugs needed! 

I remember at the time thinking that I'd be happy with top 10 if we won the Conference League 

• Like 1

On 25/04/2024 at 02:36, chrisvilla4 said:

I was literally about to post in this thread that I had dreamt Mings came on for the last few minutes of Liverpool. Also know it’s not going to happen, but was a top dream. Perhaps him and Emi can at least applaud the fans with the rest of the team at the end of the game…

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Serena Williams 

If you like strong, peanut butter THICK women... just say that... 👀

Was it the infamous catsuit which tipped it over for you?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If you like strong, peanut butter THICK women... just say that... 👀

Was it the infamous catsuit which tipped it over for you?

No!!! 

Immediately googles "Serena Williams catsuit" 

• Haha 2

Â