Christian Purslow

villan-scott

A superb public speaker. Excellently measured and thoughtful. Had all the right answers and seems to know exactly where we want to go and how we want to do it. 

A plan within Aston Villa from top to bottom, and no mention of any engines anywhere. 

It does seem that we are going about our business and affairs efficiently and effectively. Now let’s hope the results on the pitch follow suit. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

A superb public speaker. Excellently measured and thoughtful. Had all the right answers and seems to know exactly where we want to go and how we want to do it. 

A plan within Aston Villa from top to bottom, and no mention of any engines anywhere. 

It does seem that we are going about our business and affairs efficiently and effectively. Now let’s hope the results on the pitch follow suit. 

Hope they get rid of that "Part Of The Pride" motto crap too.

Never liked that myself!! Bring back "Aston Villa Prepared" :)

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Villan4Life said:

Yeah Part of The Pride is up there with  the Proud History Bright Future shite and both unessecary in my opinion.

I have grown to like our new badge without the 'prepared' part too. Less is more I guess?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Quite liked the reverberating lion on the score board myself!

...and the Chinese fireworks!

er...thats it!

20 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

It's just marketing, not really a motto. 

We got rid of 'Prepared' as a motto because it was laughably inaccurate. It was a poor motto anyway but regardless I don't want to see it anywhere at least until it's manifestly obvious that we actually are. Perhaps today was a big step, perhaps not, but we're 15th in the Championship with three awful keepers and one established centre half. Prepared we ain't.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Why is he using a laptop when he has a computer in front of him?!

In the same way as he thought a dinosaur was the answer, he doesnt understand the modern concept of cloud computing.. let alone docking stations that have been in use for well over a decade.

38 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

I for one won't take this guy seriously until we receive his first cryptic tweet, then I'll know he's the real deal  :flag:

I want to hear Villa Engine, 3 different teams to be built and a plan A for promotion and plan B for another year in the Championship. 

Only then will I listen.

2 hours ago, villan-scott said:

See the way he pronounced Garcia. Thought only Spanish people could talk like that. Ah....such class.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've just watched the presser and this feels very, very different. I don't think I have ever seen Aston Villa looking and sounding so professional  before.  These guys will truly walk the talk I feel.  It felt like I am supporting a big club and a properly modern club. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

"We have to earn those things through hard work and through thoughtful organisation and planning"

Ahem to that. That hasn't happened at this club since.........

Frog in your throat?

• Like 1

Â