Christian Purslow

villan-scott

2 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

Two things that were conspicuous by their  omissions in the press conference... Talk of grass roots youth development /'Villa engine' and the manager rumours e.g Henry. Clearly the press was told not to ask about other candidates. But when purslow was taking about Pitarch's role he didn't mention youth development, analytics or a joined up approach or ethos. I'm hoping it was just an oversight in the presser rather than an oversight in the strategy. 

To be honest I'm quite glad we don't have to hear more about the 'Villa engine' which clearly was never implemented two years ago.

I think in the next few months we will hear more about youth development, analytics etc... currently we need to look at the current season and try and get ourselves back on track for promotion by Christmas so we can start planning for the future. Granted every club should always be planning for the future, unfortunately as a club we have been a complete car crash for a long time now and it will take time to straighten us out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wilko154 said:

To be honest I'm quite glad we don't have to hear more about the 'Villa engine' which clearly was never implemented two years ago.

The Villa Engine

eng.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Perhaps  a loan bid for Victor Moses in Jan?

This has clearly been in the making for some time.  Tammy Abraham was obviously an early part of the plan. 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Is it just me or does he look like a lizard pretending to be a human in a suit? Like something off of Men in Black.

Well he was quite positive about our finances, so we quite possibly might be the men in black soon.

I'm here all week.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Noticed on Companies House he had started a new company called “CMCP investments limited” not sure if it’s Villa related or not, am sure when he was announced it was said at the time he is a minority investor here.

Any other directors?

I couldn’t help but smile at seeing him post match today. He was there at the end of the tunnel, embracing Smith and several of the players.

It was great to see that relationship but I also thought it was classy and respectful the way he did it in such a low key way.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Any other directors?

I couldn’t help but smile at seeing him post match today. He was there at the end of the tunnel, embracing Smith and several of the players.

It was great to see that relationship but I also thought it was classy and respectful the way he did it in such a low key way.

Didn't see that, yep that's better than twatting about in the stands for the cameras or trying to be seen pitchside doing it.

Â