Christian Purslow

villan-scott

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Surely it will be the new DoF who will call time on Bruce? Whoever that is will arrive with a list of candidates, probably most he has sussed out already.

I can't imagine us hiring any director of football that would be happy with Bruce as manager unless it's Peter Reid or Bryan Robson

We need a manager - not a DOF - We wait a couple of weeks to get a DOF - Who will in reality be picking from the same pool of unemployed managers - can't see the sense in waiting to be honest...

Surely they have now made the decision on the DOF and can sit down with him today and discuss the new manager to come in.

Realistically they don't need to announce the DOF before they sack Bruce. If we go into the Millwall game with a caretaker manager (Delaney for me) we won't perform any worse than we would with Bruce in charge, we then have the international break as well to get a new manager on board. This is the best time to do it, 3 full weeks before our next game (minus Millwall which with the current regime we will lose anyway)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Based on his time with us so far you kind of get the impression Purslow is a busy, decisive get things done rather than talk kind of guy kind of the opposite to Wyness. I'm not sure we will hear from him that frequently so I'm hoping we hear a bit from him tomorrow above and beyond the stock sort of stuff we could all probably write today.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Based on his time with us so far you kind of get the impression Purslow is a busy, decisive get things done rather than talk kind of guy kind of the opposite to Wyness. I'm not sure we will hear from him that frequently so I'm hoping we hear a bit from him tomorrow above and beyond the stock sort of stuff we could all probably write today.

Winds me up just seeing his name. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Look at the state of his desk! I bet Purslows is much more organised and tidy. 

Wyness out!!!

I'd love to see his real desk when he wasn't expecting visitors!

• Like 1

Â