Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

56 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Best penalty taker we have ever had on our books. 

I have never ever been so relaxed of a villa player running up to take a penalty. 

Dwight yorke was better. #paneka. 

EDIT: i just remembered el Ghazi had a paneka in the carabao cup win...at burton?   

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NoelVilla said:

Nice guy! Wish him all the best at PSV.

Seemed like a decent lad and made a good contribution to the club. Along with a lot of our fringe players vastly over rated on here though.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Seemed like a decent lad and made a good contribution to the club. Along with a lot of our fringe players vastly over rated on here though.

Got constant shit on here is my memory. Limited but scored important goals at crucial times

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Why does it always have to be about how rated they are? He signed for us in the championship, did a fantastic job helping us up and then contributed to helping us stay up too.

Vastly over-criticised. We know he’s not a winger that’s going to fire us into Europe.

• Like 3

Good guy, and a decent player, especially in the Championship. Personal highlight for me was that goal against Palace when we were down to 10 men.

Had a superb strike on him, great penalty taker, just didn't quite have the attributes in open play to do it at the highest level, but he should be very proud of what he did here.

Â