Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

El Ghazi is a legend and will always be grateful for what he did in the playoff final and the 2020 season but he couldn't get a game for a terrible Everton team or for PSV who I'm sure have some near walkover games in the Dutch league/cups so anyone who thinks he'd have any sort of place here is living in cloud cuckoo land

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

El Ghazi is a legend and will always be grateful for what he did in the playoff final and the 2020 season but he couldn't get a game for a terrible Everton team or for PSV who I'm sure have some near walkover games in the Dutch league/cups so anyone who thinks he'd have any sort of place here is living in cloud cuckoo land

Yep, we got rid of him because despite some decent goal stats his overall performances and influence on games wasn't good, he then had a terrible spell at Everton and a poor spell at PSV

Let it go, he's no better than what we have, we'd be better off giving minutes to kellyman and young

If this happens it will be hailed by the media as shrewd business, like he is the missing piece of puzzle just like Dan James, Van de Beek, or Weehorse were a few years back. AEG stats on Football Manager and Fifa will get a massive uplift too Im sure.

I like AEG though, wish him all the best even if it means him playing for Manure.

El Ghazi will always be remembered fondly, he had some great times for us and I’ll be pleased to see him back in the premier league. But Man United?! He’s the wrong kind of player for them. He’s not good enough playing wise, and he’s too good personality wise. He’s a nice guy, and there aren’t many of those at manure. 

Â