Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

21 minutes ago, Genie said:

We’ve had some shit keepers over the years but he’s given them a run for the title of worst.

Surely the most comedic keeper i've ever seen in a Villa shirt. Up there with Guzan

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Where the hell is Jed Steer? The only competent keeper at the club, barring Heaton of course.

I can't believe he's not in the squad if he's fit. Madness. This guy is a shambles.

10 hours ago, villalad21 said:

This guy is and will always be a mistake waiting to happen.

2 good games in the Cup and fans are suddenly screaming for him to start games.

Nyland will never be a consistent goalkeeper. Get rid in the summer. Stick with Heaton and Steer.

You said he was better than Heaton after a league cup game. 🤔

Wind your neck in

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Deserved his shot but hopefully the last time we ever see him in nets again.

One of a number of "decent" players who don't have what it takes to play here, they just need to be moved on in the summer in order to freshen it up.

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

One of a number of "decent" players who don't have what it takes to play here, they just need to be moved on in the summer in order to freshen it up.

Depends where we find ourselves next season IMO.

5 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Depends where we find ourselves next season IMO.

If it's still in front of the holte end then it is a no from me.  He is one of many that just doesn't seem to have the mentality. Capable of brilliance in isolation, and then a complete bomb scare the remainder.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

I’m not sure I’d go as far as decent. He’s a fabulous shot stopper but I’m struggling to think of many keepers I’ve seen who struggle with catching a football as much as this man does. It’s a pretty basic part of the game for a keeper and this man ain’t got it. 

On 07/07/2020 at 12:23, villaglint said:

I’m not sure I’d go as far as decent. He’s a fabulous shot stopper but I’m struggling to think of many keepers I’ve seen who struggle with catching a football as much as this man does. It’s a pretty basic part of the game for a keeper and this man ain’t got it. 

He is like a worse Hugo lloris. He isn't as good at his peak but they both make the same shitshow of errors. 

• 2 months later...
Â