Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

13 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Is Krul injured then?
Seems strange he tore up his contract here, to be No.2 in the arse end of nowhere in Norwich.

He's not even secured a long term deal.

He would have been fourth choice here (Martinez, Heaton & Steer all ahead of him) and absolutely no chance of getting a game. At least with Norwich he's on the bench. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cyrusr said:

He would have been fourth choice here (Martinez, Heaton & Steer all ahead of him) and absolutely no chance of getting a game. At least with Norwich he's on the bench. 

It's a long way to go to catch and kick some balls during the warm up.

Maybe you're right it's a step up but I suspect he and his agent fancied more moves in the market.

On 01/02/2021 at 13:23, Demitri_C said:

There goes Norwichs promotion hopes.

Probably one of the worst keepers i can remember. Up there with kiraly and enkleman

He's the only keeper I've ever known who can save a goal that's already been scored.

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...

Just watched the goals. It wasn't his night

To be fair, aside from the one where he passed to the striker standing in the box, there wasn't much he obviously did too wrong

But then again his job is to stop the ball going in the net. And he let in 6 goals. You'd think a good keeper might have done better with some of them. 

Bournemouth looked like they were throwing the game though.

• Like 1

Just watched the highlights on YouTube.

Goal 1 - Took a deflection. G2 - Good strike, might have been able to do better. G3 - Good finish. G4 - Very good save, unlucky for it to fall to Norwich player for a tap in. G5 - Horrible error, pass gets picked off at the top of the box and is punished. G6 - 2 on 1. Not much he could do.

Going by that performance, Bournemouth have bigger issues than him at the moment.

Here's the link for anyone who wants a look before it gets taken down.

11 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Jesus Christ 

How is he still employed at this level? 

He's world class in training and world class in moments on the pitch. Shits the bed though way too much. Give him time he'll balls up. Give him a nice floaty cross he'll drop it.

Rattle one in at point blank range he'll save it. Hit the top bins from 25 yards he'll catch the ****.

It has to be something mental second guessing himself when he has the time to think. I recall no pressure him pinging it to the opposition dead game dropping basic catches.

Yet when it's 100mph like the Leicester semi and you are playing on instinct he's saving everything he's chucking balls out to fullbacks feet from 60 yards.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

Â