Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

Best of luck to Ørjan, we are finally sorting out our GK department this summer. The last few years it's been like that one drawer where you just put loose stuff you have no idea where else to put, and before you know it the drawer is completely full of useless crap. 

OK, that's a bit harsh on our Ørjan. I will always respect him for that semi-final game against Leicester, he was influential in getting us to the final last season and for that he should always be respected by the Villa faithful. Ultimately though Martínez is a cut above the rest and Nyland won't want to be sitting on the bench (or sitting at home, for that matter) if he has ambitions of playing in next summer's Euros. Hopefully he'll get picked up and get back to playing regularly, because on his day he can be a really great shot stopper.

8 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

It isn't Twitter its a link to the OS.

I've actually felt our online content is poor and lacking care and attention, the most obvious example being when we used a picture of Cleverley scoring against us to announce him signing. I've also a vague memory of us spelling someone's name wrong in their announcement but can't recall who...

They spelled Remi Garde’s name wrong... But there might be others too. I suppose those gaffs were a few years ago now so the team has probably changed considerably.

23 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

They spelled Remi Garde’s name wrong... But there might be others too. I suppose those gaffs were a few years ago now so the team has probably changed considerably.

That’s the one! Yeah longer ago than I thought. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

On 05/10/2020 at 22:12, swollef said:

Gabor Kiraly says Hi

girlay.jpg

Ahead of his time in many ways. I dress like that working at home now too.

On 05/10/2020 at 22:26, jacketspuds said:

Russ Borkley?

41 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Hopefully 2 hand transplants.

Swap out those custard cream fingers.

Harsh but I did laugh, so I've reacted accordingly.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Confirmed.

Pleased for him. Clearly not good enough for Villa but always came across as a nice guy and complete professional. Glad he has got a club sorted and is working again. 

• Like 2

Â