Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

• 2 weeks later...

He’s gone. Thanks Orjan. I can’t say I’m surprised he’s gone, but I am a little surprised that we terminated the contract and couldn’t sell him to maybe a championship side? 

Edited by alreadyexists

30 years old and played quite a few games last season doing quite well overall. Also has 28 full international caps. I am surprised there was no interest in him and we couldn't get any kind of fee for him and have had to go down this route. 

He is no loss to us though as he is behind Martinez, Heaton and Steer.

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

He’s gone. Thanks Orjan. I can’t say I’m surprised he’s gone, but I am a little surprised that we terminated the contract and couldn’t sell him to maybe a championship side? 

Think he would have been gone beforehand if we could have. Not the worse but well down the pecking order with Martinez. Thanks for the Carabao Cup run last season and err, thanks :) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

He was poor, that's why nobody wanted him. 

5 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

30 years old and played quite a few games last season doing quite well overall. Also has 28 full international caps. I am surprised there was no interest in him and we couldn't get any kind of fee for him and have had to go down this route. 

He is no loss to us though as he is behind Martinez, Heaton and Steer.

Only has 8 months on his deal so could have signed on a Bosman for a club for the summer in Jan. So no real value or prospect for selling him, I’m sure he had something lined up we have just helped it happen sooner.

• Like 1

Â