John Terry

Farlz

1 hour ago, spiezels said:

Anyone think this might be the old fake metatarsal injury just before xmas to get some time off with the family.

Secret footballer says it happens all the time.

think he said 'back strain' was the common excuse. don't think you can fake a broken metatarsal...

21 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

think he said 'back strain' was the common excuse. don't think you can fake a broken metatarsal...

If you did you would need to be in collusion with the entire medical team who diagnosed it on the pitch and then the hospital doctors who independently confirmed it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, briny_ear said:

If you did you would need to be in collusion with the entire medical team who diagnosed it on the pitch and then the hospital doctors who independently confirmed it.

Yeah, but he could have dropped a jar of salad cream on his foot on purpose. Had a pain killing injection before the match, then fake being injured during the game.
These footballers today, I tell ya..

• Haha 2

I wonder if Bruce will insist on him doing his rehab and treatment up here or let him get it done at cobham as I’m sure Chelsea would oblige .

JT even injured could still be a big influence around bodymoor and the dressing room 

20 hours ago, Eastie said:

I wonder if Bruce will insist on him doing his rehab and treatment up here or let him get it done at cobham as I’m sure Chelsea would oblige .

JT even injured could still be a big influence around bodymoor and the dressing room 

I think the general rule with injured players is to keep them away. No footballer wants to see a lad on crutches hanging around the place. 

On 07/11/2017 at 12:50, briny_ear said:

Also he would have to hire a prostethics/make up expert judging by his recent pics.

On 11/7/2017 at 14:43, spiezels said:

Anyone think this might be the old fake metatarsal injury just before xmas to get some time off with the family.

Absolutely no chance. He’s the absolute model pro and playing is clearly everything to him, hence why he’s at our shite club and not in China.

Biggest injury loss in my memory. Without him, we don’t go up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/7/2017 at 10:43, spiezels said:

JT no way on earth. He loves playing football

Â