John Terry

Farlz

I fully expect him to be out the full season now with our luck. 

I blame all the recent comments on here along the lines of "I'm surprised at how many games he's played..." etc

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

He even played on for about 5 minutes afterwards. Could be really bad. 

It was strange he was hobbling about amd calling to be subbed for minutes whilst Samba was warming up by the corner flag. Can't help but think he made it worse.

• Like 1

Terry is a huge loss. And typical Bruce to have a big lumbering veteran like Samba as back up. Chester and Baker were good together, bad mistake to get rid of Baker.

Our young centre backs must be pretty poor if they cannot get a look in at the moment.

3 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Terry is a huge loss. And typical Bruce to have a big lumbering veteran like Samba as back up. Chester and Baker were good together, bad mistake to get rid of Baker.

Our young centre backs must be pretty poor if they cannot get a look in at the moment.

I think we needed the cash for ffp - the bad mistakes were splashing out around £15m for hogan and Bree in January both of whom have barely figured - Bruce may moan about lack of cash but he wasted a large chunk of his budget on players not in the side.

• Like 1

Â