John Terry

Farlz

On 11/7/2017 at 16:28, rodders0223 said:

Yeah, but he could have dropped a jar of salad cream on his foot on purpose. Had a pain killing injection before the match, then fake being injured during the game.
These footballers today, I tell ya..

An old neighbour of mine said he saw lee hendrie drop a bowling ball on his foot once and was out for a few weeks as a result. slightly off topic but reminded me of that amusing tale...

Hopefully he is on course for a quick recovery 

Villa's number 26 told fans he was "so happy" to be told he no longer needs to wear his protective boot, posting a video of himself on a stationary bike as he looks to recover from the foot injury sooner rather than later.

Clicky

Was listening to talkshite the other night and some sports journalist came on and said the latest news was that Terry would be back before the new year. No idea if there's anything backing it up, but positive news none the less.

The only time we look like we're missing him is from set pieces IMO. He reads the game so well and we don't look as organised or assured when the oppo have a corner, than we do with him. 

It's a testament to Chester and the rest of the defence rather than a knock on Terry. 

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

Need to be careful here. No rushing back for the sake of it. Kodjia should be a lesson to us. 

No rushing back. But please get back soonish, we have tough games ahead of us and no room for errors.

Â