John Terry

Farlz

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Oh, I see.

Let's give Milner & Ash Young a call and see if they fancy arriving at Bodymoor Heath for a laugh plus treatment when they get injured then?

Let's keep up the trend  ;):thumb:

That's a terrible argument.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, villan_007 said:

AvfcRigo82 must be a dog. He can't look up.

More bullshit statements on Villatalk! I’ve seen loads of dogs look up, they just lie on their back!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Back for us playing, or back at Chelsea's training ground?

I am afraid you are in the small minority in this one Rigo this is not a issue at all. 

Happy birthday super JT!

Edited by Demitri_C

23 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Oh, I see.

Let's give Milner & Ash Young a call and see if they fancy arriving at Bodymoor Heath for a laugh plus treatment when they get injured then?

Let's keep up the trend  ;):thumb:

What are you on about?

Sorry guys it was a tongue in cheek sarcastic reaction.

As long as our Captain Marvel gets us back to the premiership I hand on heart wouldn't care where he honestly goes for treatment, as long as it gets him a speedy recovery 100% then good on him and us.

He is a true professional and I have seen him big up bodymore heath etc. And stated what an asset he is to the team.

I cannot wait to see him back. :thumb:

Edit: I did not think he would be back until atleast mid January and very promising if he is only a couple of weeks away.

Is this back to fitness or actually back in action?

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Sorry guys it was a tongue in cheek sarcastic reaction.

As long as our Captain Marvel gets us back to the premiership I hand on heart wouldn't care where he honestly goes for treatment, as long as it gets him a speedy recovery 100% then good on him and us.

He is a true professional and I have seen him big up bodymore heath etc. And stated what an asset he is to the team.

I cannot wait to see him back. :thumb:

Edit: I did not think he would be back until atleast mid January and very promising if he is only a couple of weeks away.

Is this back to fitness or actually back in action?

Back in action. My mate does alot of the media up at Chelsea and he told me Terry is making very good progress up there hoping two weeks, targeting Brentford game potentially but dont quote me on that. All depends but signs are looking good things crossed !

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, villakram said:

He's a contemptible individual. 

Is he? Never met him myself so couldn't really comment. 

I will bow to your better judgement as you've obviously spent a lot of time with him. 

56 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Is he? Never met him myself so couldn't really comment. 

I will bow to your better judgement as you've obviously spent a lot of time with him. 

To be fair a lot of people felt that way before he signed for us. At least anybody that still thinks that is consistent. 

• Like 1

On 21/06/2017 at 20:35, villa89 said:

He's been finished for a while now and I only see him being a more expensive Tommy Elphick. It's one of the problems when you have a manager like Steve Bruce, he thinks signings like this are a great thing and they aren't. 

On 22/06/2017 at 10:58, PieFacE said:

I have the same feeling with this signing as when we signed Lescott.

I'm certain it's going to backfire. However, I hope to be wrong. 

On 22/06/2017 at 11:02, DCJonah said:

It's really not just reports in papers. He's an absolute piece of shit as a person. 

Just read some of the earlier posts for a laugh. To be fair the majority were happy about it. You did get a few against like the above. Interested if you still feel the same way?

46 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Just read some of the earlier posts for a laugh. To be fair the majority were happy about it. You did get a few against like the above. Interested if you still feel the same way?

I still think his actions in the past were those of a bit of a shit person. Performed very well for us though. For me the two aren't linked

18 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I still think his actions in the past were those of a bit of a shit person. Performed very well for us though. For me the two aren't linked

That was the point most people were making I think at the time he signed. Who cares about alleged wrongdoing in the past if he does right by us?

3 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

That was the point most people were making I think at the time he signed. Who cares about alleged wrongdoing in the past if he does right by us?

I don't think playing well for my club makes previous actions irrelevant. I still think he's a shit person. 

I didn't think he'd be as good as he has been or that he'd play so much, so happy to be wrong over that. 

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

He has done many good things in the past too. Do those just get dismissed and he is forever a shit person?

Ive been really impressed with how he has conducted himself in a short time. Can't wait until he returns.

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You did get a few against like the above. Interested if you still feel the same way?

Nope I got it wrong , he's been great! I thought his lack of pace would get exposed because he wasn't up to it in the premier league but in the championship the more direct football suits him down to the ground. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Nope I got it wrong , he's been great! I thought his lack of pace would get exposed because he wasn't up to it in the premier league but in the championship the more direct football suits him down to the ground. 

The best defenders don’t need pace. 

46 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He has done many good things in the past too. Do those just get dismissed and he is forever a shit person?

Ive been really impressed with how he has conducted himself in a short time. Can't wait until he returns.

Me either. He's a real asset. 

But like i said, playing well for villa doesn't excuse poor shitty behaviour in the past. 

You asked if my opinion had changed, my opinion on the impact he would have has massively changed, my opinion on him as a man stays the same. 

Â