John Terry

Farlz

21 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Do we know roughly when he might be back fit?

Apparently still 2-3 weeks out. He is making really good progress though, but we can't rush him and then the bone breaks again.We don't want another Kodjia situation.

5 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Apparently still 2-3 weeks out. He is making really good progress though, but we can't rush him and then the bone breaks again.We don't want another Kodjia situation.

I reckon with his experience he'll probably know himself when he's ready to play. 

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

What the **** is Katy Price doing at Bodymoor heath?

Haha. I was just looking at his Instagram account to see what had sparked this comment before I re-read it and got it. 

It's early morning and I'm slow on the uptake! 

I don't really care what he does as long as he performs for us. Which he's been doing.

I'm sure it's done with the club's permission. It's not like he's sneaking off and spending time at Chelsea in the sly.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't really care what he does as long as he performs for us. Which he's been doing.

I'm sure it's done with the club's permission. It's not like he's sneaking off and spending time at Chelsea in the sly.

Exactly. Main thing is he is getting himself fit! 

28 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Does this annoy you... sat at Chelsea’s training ground, in their training gear receiving treatment for his injury?

Is this not what Bodymoor Heath is for?!

86CD63E9-8EDA-4AC0-9BFA-E4FA17A8A161.jpeg

No full kit?

Terry out!

• Haha 2

Â