PieFacE

42 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Absolutely pathetic excuse for a manager, with the attacking capabilities vs output he has to be one of the shittest appointments in the history of the league.

Then the way he handled the captaincy, the Xhaka situation and Ozil.

I think he would rival Remi Garde for par performances.

Saying that Arsenal is an utterly toxic club, I think Auba will be off soon, as will Lacazette and they are in for a good decade of no trophies and mediocrity. Poisonous fanbase.

Bit OTT, I can think of at least 3 Villa Managers A LOT worse than him.

• Like 1

Vieira isn't doing that well at Nice, they had lots of investment from Jim Radcliffe last summer, signed likes of Kasper Dolberg. Currently bottom six in French league although it is very tight down there.

Arteta was very close to getting job last time so guess he'll be a contender.

Doubt it, I don't think it's a lock they'll beat Norwich or West ham away tbh.

Their xmas run is very difficult aswell:

Home to Man. City

Away to Everton (Everton will probably have new manager aswell by then)

Away to Bournemouth

Home to Chelsea

Home to Man. United

Away to Palace

Up to mid January. Think Arsenal will have new guy in place within two weeks so tough start.

42 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Look at the talent he has available to him. It's on of the best attacking forward line in the league and they still half a minus goal difference and regularly get out shot.

Nuno is tailor made for this team.

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Aye, if you judge people only on their last job then sure, he’s crap but his record before joining Arsenal was pretty impressive.

I think he’s made a catalogue of errors though, £80m on Pepe (assuming it was his signing) and the Xhaka debacle will likely be his legacy there.

11 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Poch to Arsenal!?

Don't think Arsenal fans would ever want a manager that was deemed "not good enough for Spurs". Certainly the media will spin it that way regardless. Arteta or Nuno probably likely. 

However, as has been said, it seems that there are big problems at Arsenal, something does not seem right. They are heading for a very bad period. Interestingly, on my FM game, Arsenal have just got relegated in 2021... 

There's a poll on the Arsenal forum and Pochettino has more than double the amount of votes than any other manager, surprsingly second most popular is Arteta, Nuno only has three votes. Surprised Rodgers isn't being mentioned.

That  club is rotten to the core with Kronke. Never been the same since Dein left. Looking from the outside I thought Emery until the last few weeks was doing okaish and deserved til the end of the season.  I got the impression he was a decent bloke who was putting the club first rather than himself. Perhaps his engliish could have been better.

They are not good enough for top four at the moment. He had a 55% win percentage and still gets the sack a bit harsh imo. I don't really know what Arsenal fans really expect as a good season now. 4th? They are miles behind plop and citeh.

Edited by The Fun Factory

Arsenal fans problem wont be city and Liverpool, maybe a little bit Chelsea with the expectation they'd dip under Frank but definitely Leicester, you see utd still shit, you see spurs in trouble and you think even though they're not great themselves arsenal have a chance to sneak 4th...and they're 8 points off it, 11 points off Leicester 

Â