PieFacE

2 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Impressive from Arsenal! Exciting signing for them. 

Shame. Was really hoping they'd sign Zaha.....

... not because he's necessarily better, but because it would seriously weaken Crystal Palace - making it easier for us to finish above them.

8 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

Shame. Was really hoping they'd sign Zaha.....

... not because he's necessarily better, but because it would seriously weaken Crystal Palace - making it easier for us to finish above them.

I think zaha is leaving no matter what, seems to have made it pretty clear to all and sundry that he wants a move 

9 hours ago, Xela said:

Arsenal don't need more attacking players - they need a spine. 

This is a typical Arsenal signing. Have needed a spine for ages yet still buy big name attackers when claim to have no money 

Might be because I live down this way, but I honestly think that Arsenal have the most irritating fans in the Premier League.

Not all of them obviously, but they have a massive contingent of what I would call "Playstation football" fans. People who obsess over tricks and know nothing about football besides the top 6, "CR7", Messi and Neymar.

That's why the club's ownership don't seem to care about signing a decent spine or winning any trophies. They know their fans will keep giving them money if they just sign "ballers" who look good on YouTube and compete for 4th.

This Tweet is a prime example of how easy it is to impress an Arsenal fan:

🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

The Arsenal fan TV is always good for a laugh. There's plenty of passion there, and they capture the raw feelings that fans feel immediately after a game. Sometimes it gets ugly, but they're not much different to any football fans if you ask me. We're conditioned by what we experience, and Arsenal fans want better than they've had in recent years. 

1 hour ago, PompeyVillan said:

The Arsenal fan TV is always good for a laugh. There's plenty of passion there, and they capture the raw feelings that fans feel immediately after a game. Sometimes it gets ugly, but they're not much different to any football fans if you ask me. We're conditioned by what we experience, and Arsenal fans want better than they've had in recent years. 

At start it seemed real but over time it seemed made up blud. You get me fam

1 hour ago, PompeyVillan said:

• Haha 2

The amount of change in the league is unbelievable. It was all Arsenal and Man Utd, then Chelsea came on and took Arsenal position with Arsenal and Plop being around. Man City started overtaking Utd, Liverpool overtake Chelsea. Now Utd and Arsenal are out of top 4. 

So why don’t we potentially take their positions us and Wolves, to make it a new title derby and classico. 😂 

• Like 1

If I was to describe the archetypal Arsenal fan, I would point at Ian Wright.

Clearly loves the club, wants them to do well, but his punditry is missing the trick. He is loud, often mistaken, and with a questionable attitude. 

11 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I think Arsenal could be in more trouble than man u and that's saying something. 

I dont

I think utd have a player going missing don't really care rot at the club, similar to what we had (and so have Chelsea) but they still have the quality to get them through

I think arsenal just have a shit defence which if they had sorted this summer they would get 4th, they haven't sorted it though

arsenal are 2 maybe 3 good players away from challenging spurs for 3rd, utd need a top to bottom overhaul and start again

Problem for Arsenal is the same things are needed each season. Proper goalkeeper, decent centre back and a replacement for Xhaka

They seem to struggle vs the better teams in tge league 

6 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Would love to beat them at VP for once. For too long the top 6 have been running riot at our ground. I think Chelsea have been the only one we get points against sometimes.

Chelsea was last top 6 team we beat at Villa Park in 2014 but also beat City in the same season. Last time we beat Liverpool was 2011, Arsenal was 1998 and United 1995.

Spurs in 2008 is the last time beat them at VP, bit of our bogey team last 10 years or so

Â