PieFacE

I think fotball have evolved at the top level and Ozil haven't adapted well.

That's it.

Ozil is very much a luxury player and teams cannot afford that. Don't think i would play him in that side either.

Edited by villalad21

Good example of football fans dishing it out and not being able to take it. Boo your own captain but then clutch your pearls when he reacts, nice. It's not even like he flipped the bird or anything...literally just cupped his ear. Football fans are snowflakes I swear.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Clearly the right decision. Nothing against Emery but the job was too big for him to handle in terms of fan/club expectation. 

They will only ever get so far year after year with the restrictions the business men put on the club, much like their rival Spuds. 

I think Nuno or Arteta will get the job, doesnt seem like a good fit for Poch and I'm not sure the lofty expectations compared with the ability of the squad are any different so I'd be surprised to see him show up there.

I don't think Arsenal will go for Nuno he's done a good job but not really any better than the likes of Howe or Dyche, and Emery did better than him at Los Ches. Wouldn't suprrise me if they tried to get Pochettino, I think they'll want a big name.

8 minutes ago, useless said:

I don't think Arsenal will go for Nuno he's done a good job but not really any better than the likes of Howe or Dyche, and Emery did better than him at Los Ches. Wouldn't suprrise me if they tried to get Pochettino, I think they'll want a big name.

same, which is making wolves fans getting their backs up over nuno not wanting to step down / move sideways even funnier

Absolutely pathetic excuse for a manager, with the attacking capabilities vs output he has to be one of the shittest appointments in the history of the league.

Then the way he handled the captaincy, the Xhaka situation and Ozil.

I think he would rival Remi Garde for par performances.

Saying that Arsenal is an utterly toxic club, I think Auba will be off soon, as will Lacazette and they are in for a good decade of no trophies and mediocrity. Poisonous fanbase.

Di Marzio reporting that they've made contact with Nuno, when that same publication was linking us with El Ghazi back in 2016 I remember someone telling me that they have good links with Mendes so have a good track record with stories involving his clients, don't know if that's still the case, but if they're right could just be a case of whether Nuno is prepared to leave them part way through the season or not.

34 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Absolutely pathetic excuse for a manager, with the attacking capabilities vs output he has to be one of the shittest appointments in the history of the league.

Then the way he handled the captaincy, the Xhaka situation and Ozil.

I think he would rival Remi Garde for par performances.

Emery was finished as a manager the day PSG lost a 4 nil lead to Barcelona, think he even lost the league that season 😂

Apparently Arsenal's Head of Football Raul Sanllehi  has a 'long standing relationship' with Mendes which would explain the Nuno links, although a few places suggesting that Massimiliano Allegri is the favourite.

Â