PieFacE

Some of their summer business was pure madness. £70m for Pepe? Seriously? Just how, he barely looks like a footballer. koscielny moved on, yes he's old but was still their best centre half, David Luiz in, almost as old and a complete and utter clown. On top of that Aubameyang who is pretty much a world class striker constantly played on the left. Just clueless.

11 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Some of their summer business was pure madness. £70m for Pepe? Seriously? Just how, he barely looks like a footballer. koscielny moved on, yes he's old but was still their best centre half, David Luiz in, almost as old and a complete and utter clown. On top of that Aubameyang who is pretty much a world class striker constantly played on the left. Just clueless.

I'm sure they will buy 2 more attackers next summer.

6 hours ago, LondonLax said:

I can’t see Rogers leaving what he has to take on a mess at Arsenal. Not this season anyway. 

Yep. Everything at Leicester is fitting like a glove presently. Players love his style and carrying out his tactics to perfection.

He goes to Arsenal and loads of stuff to sort out, do you play a back 3 or 4, what to do with liabilities like Pepe, Luiz and Ozil?

Of course Arsenal is bigger club than Leicester but sometimes managers need to look at what they actually have rather than the fantasy. Leicester are very well placed to make the CL which would be a fantastic achievement on Rodgers CV. Way they're playing they might actually finish above Man. City aswell a team that has averaged 99 points in last two seasons.

I think Rodgers has more of a chance of winning things and being succesful on a consistent basis with Arsenal than he does with Leicester, Leicester are a team who might have the odd succesful season but I don't expect them to become a mainstay as one of England's elite teams at some point they'll go back to being a midtable premier league side at best, whereas Arsenal will always be in a position to both attract better players and keep them, despite all the talk of them being a mess it wouldn't take much to get them challenging for honours again, even now if they win tomorrow they're only five points off fourth place.

2 hours ago, PaulC said:

Rodgers is on a good thing at Leicester. I would be amazed if he even would consider it. They must have money in the bank as well after the Macguire sale. 

Rodgers is an egotist, he will go wherever the money and spotlight is. he is a good manager but nothing special, just took over a good Leicester team

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

Rodgers is an egotist, he will go wherever the money and spotlight is. he is a good manager but nothing special, just took over a good Leicester team

If he does leave Leicester I have zero respect for him 

35 minutes ago, Genie said:

Arsenal one of a few teams that would really benefit from our Jack creating goals for them 😥

I don't think goalscoring is an issue for Arsenal. Probably the only thing keeping them near the top end of table

Rodgers trying to be crafty....

I love Leicester of course i don't want to leave...

I have a release clause in my contract....

Love it at Leicester....

Why would I say I have a release clause?, Doesn't every manager?

I love it at Leicester, team full of beautiful people.....

Did I mention I have a release clause in my contract?......

Edited by MaVilla

• 2 weeks later...
Â