PieFacE

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Chelsea was last top 6 team we beat at Villa Park in 2014 but also beat City in the same season. Last time we beat Liverpool was 2011, Arsenal was 1998 and United 1995.

Spurs in 2008 is the last time beat them at VP, bit of our bogey team last 10 years or so

That snake goal... 

11 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Would love to beat them at VP for once. For too long the top 6 have been running riot at our ground. I think Chelsea have been the only one we get points against sometimes.

For some reason I think VP was a Jose bogey ground, his last ground to win a PL game or his worst record or something like that

Until we got relegated and they declined we also had the best away record at the emirates

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

The easily offended brigade are in uproar over Koscielny transfer announcement 😂

Crazy. Nothing wrong with the announcement, how can they possibly get annoyed over that? 

the saga leaves a bad taste, he didn't report to training and refused to play in friendlies as he was trying to move away, the whole shirt reveal thing was a bit shit

he's been there 9 years and was the captain at times, if mustafi did it they'd all just call him a useless word removed anyway, this has a touch of bitter ex about it, doubt there was much he could do right after what he's done this summer

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the saga leaves a bad taste, he didn't report to training and refused to play in friendlies as he was trying to move away, the whole shirt reveal thing was a bit shit

he's been there 9 years and was the captain at times, if mustafi did it they'd all just call him a useless word removed anyway, this has a touch of bitter ex about it, doubt there was much he could do right after what he's done this summer

The only thing I will say for Koscielny is this looks like a family move. Not like he is pushing for a big payday in China and Bordeaux struggled last season so not going win many trophies

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

The easily offended brigade are in uproar over Koscielny transfer announcement 😂

3 hours ago, Mic09 said:

Crazy. Nothing wrong with the announcement, how can they possibly get annoyed over that? 

Come on, it's pretty cheeky, to put it politely :D 

27 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The only thing I will say for Koscielny is this looks like a family move. Not like he is pushing for a big payday in China and Bordeaux struggled last season so not going win many trophies

yeah you are probably right, 2 and a half hours from his hometown

no doubt behind closed doors there's been conversations between player and club that the media aren't in on or aren't releasing but he really hasn't handled it well

Jenkinson on the other hand leaves with his head held high despite being symptomatic of arsenals decline, never really good enough, usually injured but there's a stubbornness surrounding him because he's home grown

they've rejected a £30m bid for iwobi from everton, not sure who's fanbase is angrier / happier

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

lol the Arsenal board are not right in the head. 30m for Iwobi? That's a gift. You're already well stocked in attacking areas. Take the money and buy a CB ffs.

They'd just go and spunk the money on someone like Zaha! 

19 hours ago, Xela said:

Rejected a £30m offer from Everton for Iwobi.

Want £40m plus

I'd have taken £3m

Insanity. Take the £30m and use it to buy Zaha for £80m. Get Two birds stoned at once. 

Edited by villa89

Â