Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Take the squad and a bunch of impressional youngsters to portugal for a week of hard training at high tempo.
Bring along a fat, overweight drunk who has took the piss for the past 2 years to disrupt everything.

I have called for McCormack to be given a chance in the past but that has come and gone. He is done.

Even if you dont bring him, at least make an excuse that he working hard back home or say he is there. Lie

We are only devaluing him even more with the truth :P 

6 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

Maybe another loan somewhere is the best we can hope for with this guy

We may get lucky and he may drink himself to death in the Erdington Club (yes he does drink in there!)

• 1 month later...

Please take him and his hefty wages (then i read article and realised we will be paying it) :(

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3092922/ross-mccormack-rangers-aston-villa-transfer-news/

RANGERS are lining up a move for Aston Villa forward Ross McCormack, according to reports.

The 31-year-old started his career with the Light Blues before making his name at Motherwell.

McCormack then went on to play for Cardiff, Leeds, Fulham, and Villa where he has been shipped out on loan twice to Nottingham Forest and Melbourne City.

And he could go full circle with Steven Gerrard’s side eyeing up a move for the out-of-favour midfielder, according to TEAMtalk.

The attacker has been out of the picture at Villa Park since the arrival of Steve Bruce and TEAMtalk claim he has been told to find himself a loan move before the end of the window.

Villa are said to be prepared to cover almost all of his £40,000-a-week salary.

On 13/07/2018 at 19:47, KHV said:

We may get lucky and he may drink himself to death in the Erdington Club (yes he does drink in there!)

Yes because that's the part of that post that was going to be questioned! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

Cripes, is he really on £40,000 a week?

What complete bunch of raving lunatics set that up?

40k was the average wage we gave out to semi decent Championship level player. I expect a lot of players in this team are around that doing shit all. 

• Like 1

come on rangers, I mean generally your club has been an embarrassment over the past few years, but we'll let you off a bit if you take Ross from us. I assume getting them to pay more than 5k per week is ambitious isn't it

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Listening to Gerrard, and hearing what he is trying to build there...a fast, hungry side who play aggressive and on the front foot. This isn't going to happen.

McCormack looked very useful the few times I saw him play. He will do well up there.

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Doubt he’ll go to play back in Scotland, they have a minimum price for alcohol don’t they?

And a lower drink drive limit. 

On 13/07/2018 at 19:47, KHV said:

You know you just signed him up for a toe tag rite ?

Â