Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

3 hours ago, Genie said:

I’ve interpreted it as he has retired but just doing a bit of football for fun

Which rarely works when players drop this far down and play wit this calibre of football. Ross is probably searching for something that no longer exists for him.

Contract will be ripped up in a few months.

• Like 1

Sad tale of obvious mental health & alcohol issues. I wish him nothing but the best and good luck and I hope he quickly finds whatever he needs, to get his life back on track. I’ll be keeping an eye on aldershot to see how he does. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

Have Aldershot not suffered enough

As someone just down the road from Aldershot, who hath visited there more times than I would have liked (i.e. once) please, trust me; they will have never have suffered enough.

7 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Bruce had this one bang to rights. McCormack was poisonous around the dressing room.

yep for all Bruce is shitness he got McCormack spot on, I also dont buy the mental health excuse. Has been no indication of this at all but people created a story about it to defend him

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

They all played in 3-1 win yesterday having only signed on the Friday, an announcement says they signed for 'a short period', so kind of has the feeling of a publicity stunt, I think football agent Willie McKay is involved. McCormack signed for Liversedge FC last year but didn't make a single appearance for them and had his contract terminated, so strange he's gone from that to starting for Doncaster City the day after he signs

On 18/02/2024 at 00:14, useless said:

Signed for Doncaster City FC along with Wes Hoolahan, Charlie Mulgrew, and Scott McLaughlin

Is this one of those things where like Rivaldo signs for a pub team and plays 10 mins?

Â