Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

I doubt very much he will get any look in, even in pre season friendlies. There's Hourihane, McGinn, Grealish, a potential new midfielder or two, then even Lansbury, even Bjarnason as it stands. I also think Deano would have a look at Doyle-Hayes before Tshibola gets any minutes. 

24 minutes ago, DamsonwoodVillan said:

I doubt very much he will get any look in, even in pre season friendlies. There's Hourihane, McGinn, Grealish, a potential new midfielder or two, then even Lansbury, even Bjarnason as it stands. I also think Deano would have a look at Doyle-Hayes before Tshibola gets any minutes. 

Doyle-Hayes needs a season long loan at a team that likes to play football. At least Tshibola has played senior football and he's physically ahead of Doyle-Hayes. Jake looked weak and hid from it a bit against Yeovil when he got game time with us last year. Year long loan. Games guaranteed and must work on his strength and conditioning. 

7 hours ago, MaVilla said:

he's got 12 months left on his contract, literally zero point to loaning him out.

Doubtless they will look at him in pre-season but I think it's equally doubtless they'll come to the conclusion there is literally zero point in having him around.

They won't offer him another contract at the end of this one and they won't ever play him but will have to pay him. The only reason he'll be around this season is if they can't farm him out somewhere.

What’s going on with this guy? Don’t think he’s been in any of the friendly squads, didn’t travel to US?

We need to get rid if he’s not going to have any involvement, I was wondering whether Deano could get some coaching into him and have him as a reserve option for DM...

How did he do at Kilmarnock?

Â