Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

44 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Good luck to him. He wasn't great for us but never really got a chance. It would have been nice to see him last year as we were really lacking a defensive midfielder who could run.

Read the post from @KillieVillain on the previous page. The kid couldn't hold down a place at Killie, he only made a handful of appearances for Forest and MK Don's terminated his loan after a couple of months. 

The guy is league 1 at best, he was nowhere near good enough to get anywhere near a start for us. 

Ridiculous signing.  

23 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

The last real bit of deadwood.

A journeyman career beckons before retiring around 30 to work in JD Sports whilst playing in a district Saturday league (when he can be arsed to show up).

I have no idea how much he was earning for us, but I'd honestly be very surprised he he isn't set for life already, never mind at the end of his new 3 year contract.

Such is the state of the sport these days, even complete wastes of space earn a fortune.

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I have no idea how much he was earning for us, but I'd honestly be very surprised he he isn't set for life already, never mind at the end of his new 3 year contract.

Such is the state of the sport these days, even complete wastes of space earn a fortune.

Yeah but he’ll waste it all if he hasn’t already 

Think a few are being overly harsh. Terms like 'waste of space' are ott. He certainly wasnt good enough for us but we were the daft ones not him, we were the ones who gave him the contract. He didnt complain, he didnt cause any major issues. He's gone now. All the best to him. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sne said:

Close, but no cigar  😉

:crylaugh:That's a sick burn post quote.

The depressing thing about it is less just how wildly inaccurate it was and much more that it was THREE **** YEARS AGO. And we've only just got rid of the ****. :bang:

£5m, three years of wages, 10 appearances then farmed out wherever we could. Sad symbol of many parts of our recent journey.

The good news is we can be much more confident there will be no replication of this kind of shite, we are now recruiting much more cannily.

I can't remember the game but during one match he did take the captain's armband, must have been a friendly or the early round of a Leaue Cup tie, can recall people complaining about it. And I'm not just making that up.

• 5 months later...
Â