Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

11 minutes ago, rubberman said:

Talks about himself in the third person.  We don't like that.

Collective third person no less, which is odd as I thought we'd already sold that Borg fella?

• Haha 1

Weird there is nothing official from Villa about this.

What a mental and ridiculously costly transfer this was.  A sign of the sheer negligent nature of the way we were running.  paying £5m for a player who was worth no more than £500k or £1m if you really wanted to push the boat out to sign some potential.  How they got to £5m is literally unbelievable.   

Another colossal waste of money at a time when we really had none to spend.

No blame attaches to Tish and good luck, but a player we should have never signed at all, let alone for that money.

Amazing how after all those years of Lerner pissing away funds we carried on at an even more unaffordable rate with Xia.

49 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

What a loss this is to our canteen. Him and Nyland were a formidable mash potato partnership.

He’s also very good at throwing cod and haddock at cricket stumps, they don’t call him Aaron Fish-bowler for nothing.

edit: I’m terribly sorry 

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

As a Kilmarnock season ticket holder I saw Tish for the last 2 seasons, can count on one hand the number of outstanding games he had, he was no better than the current midfielders we already had , was on the bench more often than not and general consensus amongst Killie fans was that no one could believe he cost Villa  £5 million such were his performances, wish him well at his new club.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â