Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

And we paid 5m for this guy?, did we not scout him or something and buy him based on a 3 minute "best of" video???

He was a recommendation as hot young talent by Steve Clarke who had him at Reading. I not sure he was scouted, looks like a purchase of whimsy. Villa chucking money around again.

20 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Can't believe some want to recall him, he is poor and makes Glen Whelan look like Zidane.

I think most would want him recalled so Dean and the coaching staff can assess if he is any good.

8 games in a crap Villa midfield with a manager who was fired soon after doesn't really prove much.

he may well be crap and will never make it, in which case Dean and co need to make the call to sell him rather than leaving him rotting in Scotland. I presume the fact he is still being loaned means someone at Villa is hoping he either develops or plays enough that someone else buys him. 

14 hours ago, thunderball said:

He was a recommendation as hot young talent by Steve Clarke who had him at Reading. I not sure he was scouted, looks like a purchase of whimsy. Villa chucking money around again.

Hmm... I'd be very interested to know who his agent was at the time and who else he represented...

20 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Hmm... I'd be very interested to know who his agent was at the time and who else he represented...

Me too, had a stinking whiff of the John Gregory's about the whole thing. 

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

What if it’s name a rubbish midfielder Villa spunked £5m on from MK Dons?

2 out of 3 right.

blimey this 2 thing is catching, it'll be goals next.😀

Edited by TRO

• 5 months later...
3 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Call me crazy but i think Smith takes a look at him this summer. Involved in pre season. What an annoying player though. Can pass well off both feet but lazy as ****.

Smith will sort him out, surprised Tshibola is still here but we did pay £5m for him

weird i searched for Tshibola via the search function and this didnt show up???

I wonder if he could be "developed" in to our backup DM for the season behind whoever we sign for first choice DM?, just thinking of how to save 10m or so this season? (so we can spend it on other players!!)

he's out of contract at the end of the season (2020), so literally no point in loaning him out? (other than to reduce the wage outlay a little maybe)

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

Â