Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I was wondering whether Deano could get some coaching into him and have him as a reserve option for DM...

He is nowhere even close to good enough to be a backup DM at PL level.

He'll be shipped out on loan again I imagine.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He is nowhere even close to good enough to be a backup DM at PL level.

He'll be shipped out on loan again I imagine.

I agree, he’s not up to standard but was just wondering if Deano thought he could develop him. If he did, I’m sure he would’ve been in the squads recently but that doesn’t seem to have been the case. Unless he’s carrying an injury or something...

Just wondering what’s going on with him, want him gone if there’s no chance of involvement. We’ve discarded most of the deadwood, would be nice to finish the job.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

Very disappointed with how this has turned out. I saw a decent player in his performances for us initially but there is something not right with him either in terms of attitude or mentally he may lack the strength to succeed.

A shame.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

McCormack can understand as he had great record in Championship. But this deal stinks if ask me

Steve Clarke must have been in love with him

Worried if Tish goes.  We will only have 10 or 11 options in midfield, has Smith learned nothing from Bruce? 😁

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

so does anyone know what the score is with this dude?

I mean, he may not be the best but i doubt the major issues with him are solely that, has he got an attitude problem or something?

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

so does anyone know what the score is with this dude?

I mean, he may not be the best but i doubt the major issues with him are solely that, has he got an attitude problem or something?

Can only imagine he's got something on Steve Clarke!

On 24/07/2019 at 17:39, Sulberto21 said:

Very disappointed with how this has turned out. I saw a decent player in his performances for us initially but there is something not right with him either in terms of attitude or mentally he may lack the strength to succeed.

A shame.

Kinda agree. How this turned out is confusing to me, cause I remember thinking after his first few performances that we had a good box to box player

• Like 1

I liked him when I saw him initially. I watched a few Kilmarnock games on tv and he'd do the odd good thing then disappear for 20 minutes. I remember Shane Warne describing monty panesaar as a man who hadn't played 40 tests he'd played the same test 40 times. I think the same applies to tish. He hasn't developed he hasn't got better he just is what he is. 

Â