Keinan Davis

a-k

5 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

What anger? Think you’ve imagined that.

All I see is people saying he isn’t very good mainly because he isn’t very good.

I'd explain it to you, but the last two times I tried showing facts to you, you refused to participate, insisted you were right despite facts proving you wrong,  took your ball and ran home, so yeah. Whatever makes you feel better. But no, it's not imagined. I was in the match thread. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I'd explain it to you, but the last two times I tried showing facts to you, you refused to participate, insisted you were right despite facts proving you wrong,  took your ball and ran home, so yeah. Whatever makes you feel better. But no, it's not imagined. I was in the match thread. 

You might want to focus on looking up what facts actually mean first.

8 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Stoke CBs, especially the Australian national, were pretty strong. He couldn't bully them and that was that. 

This is spot on. His brief appearances off the bench are sometimes refreshing because he puts himself about. When he gets no change out of defenders and doesn’t have more skilful players around him, he struggles.

Ckearly, confidence is an issue, but we don’t have time for him to find that magic touch with us, at least not this season. This is what loans are for: he needs match time, we can reflect on his development and then, if he hasn’t moved on enough by the summer, he should go. 

• Like 1

His main qualities that make us rate him are those that bring other players into the game. I don't think there was much hope of that happening today.

There were times when he was actually able to get the ball where it looked like they were never getting it off him.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Let's be honest, he's complete rubbish.

Someone compared him to Marlon Harewood earlier.

He could only dream of having a goalscoring tally like Marlon Harewood. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â