Keinan Davis

a-k

3 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I know it was against Bristol but I don't think wes or samatta could have performed as well as he did that game. 

I'm very conflicted about Davis being our back up striker. I know he can perform well but just lack of goals is a major issue.

We were 2-0 up that game with Keinan leading the line.

Doesn't matter who scores the goals as long as we win.

I'm more bothered about his general play, which is excellent. Play like that and other players will get into good positions like his assist to El Ghazi.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

We were 2-0 up that game with Keinan leading the line.

Doesn't matter who scores the goals as long as we win.

I'm more bothered about his general play, which is excellent. Play like that and other players will get into good positions like his assist to El Ghazi.

Firmino 'esque

Avoid The Office GIF

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

No Davis today even when Watkins was having a stinker 😡 not happy about that. 

Keinan deserve better than this after his performance against Bristol.

Almost seems as though Smith wanted Watkins to get his first goal, so played him until the end.

1 minute ago, nepal_villan said:

Almost seems as though Smith wanted Watkins to get his first goal, so played him until the end.

It wasn't gonna happen for Watkins today. So obvious to see.

Keinan deserved some minutes after his recent performances.

Not sure why the anger is directed at him tonight. He didn't really get much to work with and did really well hold up play at times. He had one sliding attempt he should have done better with, but it's not like it was the easiest chance in the world. 

Loan would be good, but it actually requires us to sign a striker. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Not sure why the anger is directed at him tonight. He didn't really get much to work with and did really well hold up play at times. He had one sliding attempt he should have done better with, but it's not like it was the easiest chance in the world. 

Didn't have the technical ability to pull the ball back either any bit of backward direction it was a goal he hit it sideways.

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

What anger? Think you’ve imagined that.

All I see is people saying he isn’t very good mainly because he isn’t very good.

• Like 2

I want to like him and, in cameos, he seems direct and strong. But he doesn’t boss defences for an entire game.

I don’t think he’s good enough. His new contract should be about not losing him for a free in the summer: time to loan him out with an obligation to buy. Championship is his level atm: seen little to convince me otherwise. 

Those players tonight wont be seeing much more game time as they dumped themselves out the cup.

They really made themselves look stupid tonight and unworthy of Villa shirts, everything was just to slow from them.

The worst part is that the players we needed for Liverpool had to try and come on to get some kind of result that was always a long shot but had to waste much needed energy to try.

• Like 1

Â