Keinan Davis

a-k

2 hours ago, One For The Road said:

Having this guy as our backup "forward" is a major problem. We need another striker because as it is, we only have Ollie in the first team squad. Going into the season with one striker is negligent at best. 

Whatever it is that Davis does, isn't good enough for the Premier League and wasn't good enough for the Championship either given his scoring record down there. 

Surely there's someone we could bring in that knows how to score goals?

Davis may make it in the Championship, not as a goalscorer of course but as a hold up player. 

I'm not even convinced he would score goals in League 1 tbh.

We need to replace him if we are to have any designs on a top 10 finish as Ollie will miss games/be out form now and again, yet we cannot afford to play Davis in his stead.

You may as well bring back Alan Hutton and play him up front. In fact Hutton scores more goals so maybe not a bad idea....

I think you could have played Robert Lewandowski the other night and the score may have been the same.....we actually had 3 really good chances.....Ollie had an open goal and still never got the pass, not having a go at Jack, because I thought he was going to convert it.

I would have accepted 0-0 as a decent point.....but that was never on our minds and the rest is history, we failed miserably without the ball.....I am very much a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush, but I accept that not all folk are.

3 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

He has for other clubs. What's your point?

He has a goalscorer average of 1 goals per 4.5 games throught his career. Decent for a winger but not for a striker. He isn't an out and out striker and that is my point. 

We need someone who is to help Ollie.

7 hours ago, One For The Road said:

He has a goalscorer average of 1 goals per 4.5 games throught his career. Decent for a winger but not for a striker. He isn't an out and out striker and that is my point. 

We need someone who is to help Ollie.

So intentionally ignoring his strike rate at CF 38 goals 11 assists in 70 appearances. 

Josh King who many wanted as Watkins cover at CF has 20 goals 9 assists in 75 appearances 

Edited by Kiwivillan

• 4 weeks later...

Saw him listed as having a muscle injury with no end date. But Ive seen nothing official from the club. It was a shame as he could've given us better presence in the box.

I love Keinan and so want to seem him do well for us but injuries always seem to come at unfortunate times  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Like what? 

Probably a post from a fan saying he just needs a run of games and that one goal in order to suddenly discover a scoring rate similar to Lewandowski.

2 hours ago, zab6359 said:

Black kids with a gun in there pocket! Very gangsta but not the sort of thing he should be liking!

Here we go again, let's not let the facts get in the way of a good old bitch about one of our players imagined misdemeanours. 

Â