Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

I hate these long YouTube clips that show hardly anything meaningful. You could make one of those for any player. It's showing him taking throw in's FFS!

Edit: I turned if off after a minute.

He can take a throw-in?

Finally!

• Like 2

I hate these long YouTube clips that show hardly anything meaningful. You could make one of those for any player. It's showing him taking throw in's FFS!

Edit: I turned if off after a minute.

Terrible quality, terrible editing, terrible music, how could you not love this?

Honestly, there is so much bad content on youtube that gets thousands of hits I really don't understand why I don't go for it. The only bad thing is that licensing can be a big issue, specially in PL. 

Looks good, still has bits to work on though.  Not sure about all the dribbling out from the back in the prem, and he seems a bit greedy.  I'll be glad to have him though, a step up from what we have atm.

Shame there's nothing trustworthy to suggest we're actually going to sign him.

You don't believe Trent or Richard?

In the shirt - then I believe.

That tweet from the journo should be good enough. When the story first broke he said we had no chance and he was going to Lyon so now he's saying pretty much everything is done I take it as pending now.

That tweet from the journo should be good enough. When the story first broke he said we had no chance and he was going to Lyon so now he's saying pretty much everything is done I take it as pending now.

The news today has come from a local Nice paper and getfrenchfootballnews has said that that paper has a bad record for transfers.

It feels to me that we are waiting for Benteke to be sold before we finalise other targets. I really hope that's not the case though.

Cmon Trent or Richard, tell me it isn't true :)

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Â