Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

Youtube clips mean nothing now, they made Tonev look good.

I need to watch that Tonev video again because I thought he looked shit in it. 

It just seemed to be a video of him hitting 2 screamers and then the rest were shots flying out of the stadium.

• Like 1

He's in talks with Atletico Madrid. Looks like were going to miss out on this fella.

Link?

Last link I can find online about him to Atletico is them saying they weren't willing to match the price etc and he has been convinced to come to us. Atletico and Lyon were after him but we offered much more both to the club and to him personally, unlesss something has changed in the past 10 mins that's old news.

It's from Twitter.  Apparently the Spanish media are reporting it (although I can't see any articles).

Likely last minute brinkmanship by the agent.  We obviously want the guy, so why not try and get a better offer for the player and himself?

I don't know but I seriously doubt we're waiting for Benteke money to pay for Amavi. But once this is done, I wouldn't be surprised if Sherwood has to sell to buy, if we're to sign anymore players.

next . Reportedly, the left side has agreed to join the club of Aston Villa.

Amavi is expected on Friday or at the latest on Saturday to pass the medical examination prior to signing a four-year contract with the Villans .

http://m.nicematin.com/ogc-nice/ogc-nice-amavi-va-signer-a-aston-villa.2289042.html

Local paper in Nice

Edited by mightysasquatch

Marca are running a report this morning that Athletico Madrid are focussing on bringing back Felipe Luis to fill the LB.  Lets hope that's true!

Edited by br3ah

Â