Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

IF this goes through I'll be amazed that we've bagged a modern full back that appears to be able to attack AND defend. If we can keep Benteke he won't be short on supply from this lad and Bacuna.

Exciting.

• Like 1

Really excited by this potential signing. Guy looks quality, hope he adapts quickly if this comes off.

Seemed to spend an age deciding to proceed. Wonder what made him change his mind / assurances he recieved?

Edited by Beeky
  • Like 1

Really excited by this potential signing. Guy looks quality, hope he adapts quickly if this comes off.

Seemed to spend an age deciding to proceed. Wonder what made him change his mind / assurances he recieved?

Money?

pleasant surprise that. Things are, I may say tentatively, quite good at the moment, even if CB leaves, I think we're already looking much stronger than this time last year. 

If Benteke leaves, no matter who we've brought in, we'll always be weaker until we replace his goals IMO.

That's what happens when you become a one dimensional team.

This. We need another decent striker. If Benteke gets injured we do not really have adequate cover.

IF this goes through I'll be amazed that we've bagged a modern full back that appears to be able to attack AND defend. If we can keep Benteke he won't be short on supply from this lad and Bacuna.

Exciting.

prepare to be amazed

• Like 1

Exciting.

prepare to be amazed

fantastic work by all involved.

Â