Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

My "guess" is we heard very early about this from the French media about our interest and this guy wants to get everything right before committing to us.

Reading between the lines he is/was concerned about how this would effect his chances of making the full French team with the Euros coming up as much as it does about money.

Hopefully he'll sign next week when Sherwood and co are back.

its not happened because the stuff reported at the start has just been reported over and over again and re-worded like its an 'update', no new news at all.

Apparently meeting with his club, NICE today to finalise details on his behalf, allegedly.

its not happened because the stuff reported at the start has just been reported over and over again and re-worded like its an 'update', no new news at all.

Apparently meeting with his club, NICE today to finalise details on his behalf, allegedly.

I hope so, but it feels like we agreed the fee and wages some time ago, and we've met him his mum the club his friend Steve already and he still wants to join a club that haven't bid enough for him.

but i do hope that in all the repetitive guff there is some genuine facts and possibility he will join us.

71WMzUM8LzL._SX522_.jpg

nice-biscuit-main1.jpg

He's a diabetic, right?

• Like 1

I wish this would hurry up and get announced, need some good news.

bit worrying how long its been going on.wonder what hes thinking seeing the star man and captain leave Edited by Villan81

Thats the nature of the game now and where we are as a club im afraid but if we get 20M for him we can reinvest

Citytv Brian? even you've had a **** medical at Citeh i see. you money grabbing bastard

• Like 2

Â